Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: strip between kitchen counter and stove ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   0 Comments )
Subject: strip between kitchen counter and stove
Category: Family and Home > Food and Cooking
Asked by: irene-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 10 Nov 2002 08:03 PST
Expires: 10 Dec 2002 08:03 PST
Question ID: 104581
Where can I purchase a metal strip to put between my kitchen counter
and the stove?  I need this so that food doesn't fall in.
Subject: Re: strip between kitchen counter and stove
Answered By: missy-ga on 10 Nov 2002 08:39 PST
Rated:5 out of 5 stars
Hi Irene!

That horrid little space between the stove and the counter is the bane
of my existence!  Probably of yours too, if you spend any serious time
in the kitchen.

Fortunately, the nice people at Taylor Gifts Online have just the
thing.  It's called a Crumb Guard, and can be ordered online through
their catalog for $6.98, plus shipping and handling:

Crumb Guard at Taylor Gifts

Hope this helps!


Search Strategy:  I first called Home Depot at the corner and asked to
speak to someone about kitchen cabinets.  I asked John: "What's that
thing you stick between the counter and the stove called?  So nothing
falls in?"  He said it was called a crumb guard, that they didn't
carry them, and that I should try one of those "gadget catalogs". 
Searching Google on [ "crumb guard" ] brought me to Taylor Gifts.
irene-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy