Family and Home > Relationships
19 Aug 2003 11:12 PDT
18 Sep 2003 11:12 PDT
I got into a marriage contract in kenya one week before I flew out of
the country to the US.It's been now three years since then and I
haven't seen my kenyan wife as she is still stuck in kenya. My
1)Is this marriage recognised here in the US as i want to remarry?
Request for Question Clarification by
19 Aug 2003 18:36 PDT
A few more facts are needed to answer this question definitively (at
least if I'm the one to answer it):
1) In which state are you a resident?
2) Was the marriage a valid marriage in Kenya?
3) Were either of you married to someone else at the time?
4) What were your ages at the time you entered into the contract?
5) Did either party use coercion to force the other into the contract?
6) Was the marriage consummated?
7) Have you done anything to act like you're married (such as apply
for a green card stating you're married, file a joint tax return,
jointly own property)?
|There is no answer at this time.|
|There are no comments at this time.|
Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general
information, and are not intended to substitute for
informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax,
legal, investment, accounting, or other professional
advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims
liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor,
service or service provider mentioned or any opinion
expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the
Google Answers Terms of Service.
If you feel that you have found inappropriate content,
please let us know by emailing us at
with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
|Search Google Answers for