Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: 78 rpm records ( Answered 4 out of 5 stars,   0 Comments )
Subject: 78 rpm records
Category: Arts and Entertainment > Music
Asked by: casey1-ga
List Price: $15.00
Posted: 19 Sep 2003 21:37 PDT
Expires: 19 Oct 2003 21:37 PDT
Question ID: 258449
I would like to have new 78rpm records made from my own music.
Preferably from a CD. Does anyone in the Burbank, Calif. area do this
Thank You,, Casey
Subject: Re: 78 rpm records
Answered By: mvguy-ga on 20 Sep 2003 09:34 PDT
Rated:4 out of 5 stars
As I'm sure you already know, finding someone who makes 78 rpm records
anywhere is a challenge, but I have found a company in Culver City
that does.

Turnstyle Records

And as the following page indicates, the company does accept
recordings that are in a CD format:

Turnstyle Dubplate and Mastering Info

Best wishes in your endeavor!



Google search term successfully used (after many other tries: "your
own 78 rpm"
casey1-ga rated this answer:4 out of 5 stars
This is exactly what I was looking for... Thank You Much..

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy