I've searched for various sources and articles on the Internet, and
these are what I found that might help. I am confident that they will
do, and I list them all now.
Some organizations that might be possible sources for interview or
The Lifelong Learning Company - Training Courses - Influencing and
Management Training Specialists
Meiss Educational Institute - Adventures in Attitudes
Skill-Speak - Topics
Audrey Chapman: Corporate Human Relations Workshops and Seminars for
Businesses and Organizations
See "Changing Attitudes in the Workplace"
Other sources where ideas can be gotten:
Attitude Change, Affect Control, and Expectation States In The
Formation of Influence Networks
Noah E. Friedkin and Eugene C. Johnsen
University of California, Santa Barbara
- A study on some workplace dynamics using some sociological theories.
Workplace Required Training Report: Putting Optimism into Your Safety
- Example of an issue where attitude change would be needed.
NIFL-Workplace 1996: Changes in worker attitudes (message board
Values, Attitudes, and Their Effects in the Workplace
- A Discussion of values which touches on attitude change
Workplace Learning: Reports of Change From Supervisors and Learners
Mary Crabbe Gershwin, Colorado Workplace Learning Director
- Study that observes and describes reports of change in the workplace
from employer and employees.
Attitudinal change crucial for women empowerment : Business News :
- Article about the importance of attitudinal change in business for
Motivation and Attitude, Formation & Change article
- Outline with links that lead to other pages elaborating certain
Defining Attitudinal Barriers
- Article defining some terms in attitudinal studies
Old Way New Way Workplace Learning and Safety Training - "I've done my
very best, so why won't they change?" article
- MOstly about safety, but contains some observations and principles
related to attitudes.
Employee Peformance Strategies: From the Archives, October, 1999 - "To
Get Results, Just Add Attitude"
BW Online, September 10, 2001 - Attitude Adjustment
- Article mentioning some suggestions on attitude adjustment
Monster: experts: Attitude Adjustment
- Has a few tips on attitude adjustment.
Fast Company | Marcus Buckingham Thinks Your Boss Has an Attitude
- Article with a formula on some attitude adjustment
Foundation News & Commentary - Attitude Adjustment 101 by Roger M.
- Article that mentions an organization that did training to change
- Look for "Attitude: Your Most Priceless Possession", that and maybe
a few more might be revelant references. Their content is not
mentioned online though.
ATTITUDE --- YOUR MOST PRICELESS POSSESSION by Elwood N. Chapman.
Crisp, 1987, 1990, 1995
Does Your Business Need An Attitude Adjustment?
Peggy Morrow & Associates - Keeping a Positive Attitude:
- Suggestions on keeping a positive attitude.
FAQ: Assessing Attitudinal Change by Andrea Roufs, 17 September 1999
- Mentions some studies on attitudinal change
Japanese Changes in Work Attitude
- Article about Japanese changes
Annual Review of Psychology: ATTITUDE CHANGE: Persuasion and Social
- Study on Attitude Change in general
Coercive Persuasion and Attitude Change: Encyclopedia of Sociology
Volume 1, Macmillan Publishing Company, New York By Richard J. Ofshe,
- Not a very related long article, but it does contain some
Google Search strings:
influencing attitude change workplace
attitude change workplace
attitudinal change workplace
attitudinal changing workplace
"how to" change attitudes workplace
methods change attitudes workplace
methods attitude modification workplace
workplace attitude modification
workplace attitude adjustment
workplace attitude adjustment technique
attitude adjustment techniques
work attitude adjustment technique
work attitudinal adjustment technique
work attitude change studies
I hope this has been a most helpful answer. If you need anything else,
or have a problem with the answer, do please post a Request for
Clarification and I shall respond as soon as I can. Thank you.