You're going to hate this answer.
Have a nice day.
Oh? A few pointers would be nice? Ok.
Seriously, this isn't that difficult. If you are willing to learn and
try a few new things, you'll be able to accomplish this within a few
weeks. This assumes the database and JSP server are already set up
and running well.
JSP pages are really quite simple to build. All the hard parts are
done in the background by the application server.
What you are going to be doing is something like this:
1) build HTML form that submits the data to your JSP page.
2) the JSP page will
* accept the data (automatic)
* Make a connection to the DB (you write a few lines of code - see
JDBC tutorials below)
* run a few queries to put the data in the database. (again, a few
lines of code)
* print out the results (a few more lines of code)
* clean up, close DB connections.
You will need to know how to get the data, how to put the data in the
database and how to connect to the database.
The book, "Beginning JSP Web Development" , ISBN 1861002092 looks like
it would be most helpful to you. It covers the tasks you will need to
accomplish to build your application.
I wish you the best of luck, and I think you will find this to be a
fun and challenging project. If you need more detail, please request
Java Servlet and JSP Tutorial
Simple JSP Tutorial
Sun's JSP Tutorial
Sun's JDBC Basics and Tutorial
Basic JDBC Tutorial