for joseleon-ga only please
Category: Computers > Programming
Asked by: bmcompany-ga
List Price: $50.00
06 Feb 2004 01:56 PST
Expires: 07 Mar 2004 01:56 PST
Question ID: 304051
Hi again, We have a small problem with the submission database. If you go to "show urls" with the filter of "show all" and with the MAX_CUSTOMER value set to 10,000 - you get a result of 31,275 urls. Which is right. If you then change the filter to "Awaiting Google Submission", the result is 30,370. However, if you check the activity report, it shows that we have submitted 4,741 to Google (which _is_ correct). So, surely the show urls page awating google submissions should be 31,275 minus 4,741 (26,534)? On that note, this is the only (possible) bug we have found, so brilliant work! Your input would be appreciated. Many thanks
Re: for joseleon-ga only please
Answered By: joseleon-ga on 06 Feb 2004 15:00 PST
Hello, bmcompany: The problem was in calculating the total amount of URLs on the show urls option, the engine was working well, it was just the pager, this is the correct data: -Setting MAX_CUST to 10000 -Setting MAX_ACTIVITY to 10000 (instead 2500 as it was) -Total number of URLS: 31274 -Total number of URLs pending Google Submission: 24187 -Total number of URLs submitted to Google by all submitters: 7087 (admin 4846, andy 1970, marie 271) So 31274 - 7087 = 24187 I have double checked it, but in any case, don't hesitate to request for any modification. I have also fixed a small problem with date filter on the show URLs option and I have modified the activity report to don't show anything when you access the option, only when you select something on the form. I hope now everything works! ;-) Regards.
rated this answer:
and gave an additional tip of:
|There are no comments at this time.|
If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
|Search Google Answers for|