Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Assisted Living in Colorado for MS patient ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Assisted Living in Colorado for MS patient
Category: Health > Seniors
Asked by: oakley17-ga
List Price: $25.00
Posted: 31 Mar 2004 07:15 PST
Expires: 30 Apr 2004 08:15 PDT
Question ID: 322961
My friend has multiple sclerosis and needs to go into assisted living. He is 54.
He does not have the funds to pay for it or family support. 
I am trying to help find agencies that help with this kind of
situation and also where to find the funds to pay for it.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy