Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Need a specific Avery/ "National Brand" columnar pad ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   1 Comment )
Subject: Need a specific Avery/ "National Brand" columnar pad
Category: Business and Money > Accounting
Asked by: bookshelf-ga
List Price: $15.00
Posted: 03 May 2004 18:03 PDT
Expires: 02 Jun 2004 18:03 PDT
Question ID: 340614
I need to locate a source for a particular Columnar Pad- these are
commonly known as ledger sheets- it's a paper spreadsheet.  The one I
need- I need EXACTLY this one- is an Avery , "National Brand", #45-618
(Also may be identified as AVE45618), 18-column pad that is 11 inches
high and 24 1/4 inches long. Note that this is ALMOST identical to
this item:
.  The problem is, I don't think they make the 18-column pad
anymore... I can't find it anywhere...   these companies are starting
to discontinue paper pads due to almost everyone using computer
spreadsheets.  I MUST find this one- even if it's a leftover/old
stock.  Thanks!!!

Request for Question Clarification by taxmama-ga on 04 May 2004 13:39 PDT
Hi Bookshelf, 

I use lots of Wilson Jones pads, still.

Here is one wide Wilson Jones 18 column pad  $18.29 per pad
It folds to fit in 11 x 8-1/2 binder. 24-1/4 x 11

(When you go to the site, you'll get a pop-up coupon.)

Staples carries Acco's version for $14.45 per pad

CleanSweep carries Wilson Jones at the lowest price, $14.09 per pad

Lots of places seem to carry 25 columns, and the smaller versions. 

Hey, did you know Wilson-Jones is a division of Acco?
Here is Wilson-Jones' phone number to find a local distributor

I hope this helps.

You may want to buy them up as you find them. 
You're right. They are getting to be obsolete.

I bought a couple of boxes of smaller versions, 
at a local tax pro auction a few years ago.

Hopefully, this gets you what you need. 

Best wishes, 

Your TaxMama-ga

Clarification of Question by bookshelf-ga on 07 May 2004 21:29 PDT
Please claim the list price for information about- ANY quantity of
this product available ANYWHERE at ANY price. Currently produced or
obsolete/old stock.

Clarification of Question by bookshelf-ga on 07 May 2004 21:33 PDT
Thanks very much, TaxMama and Denco...   If I don't find the real
McCoy, the info. you provided will be a good substitute. Best Wishes!
Subject: Re: Need a specific Avery/ "National Brand" columnar pad
Answered By: taxmama-ga on 08 May 2004 09:40 PDT
Rated:5 out of 5 stars
Good morning, Bookshelf, 

Thanks for the response. 

I did an additional search, plugging the Wilson Jones 
product number WLJG7218A 
into Google to get you the lowest price. has it for $11.55

As does for $11.55 (same company?)

Oh, doing a search came up with the same results - faster. 

Doing an eBay search, to see if anyone had any to sell, produced nothing. 

Hopefully, the Wilson Jones pads will be nearly identical to the ones
you're using now. 

Good luck.

Best wishes

Your TaxMama-ga
bookshelf-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars and gave an additional tip of: $5.00
Thanks, TaxMama! Great job.

Subject: Re: Need a specific Avery/ "National Brand" columnar pad
From: denco-ga on 03 May 2004 19:37 PDT
To Researchers:  I found 18 column forms by the following:

- Column Write/WILSON JONES/Acco
- Vaeco/Veco

None by Avery/National.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy