Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Changing audio track ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: Changing audio track
Category: Computers > Software
Asked by: moabjeeper-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 20 May 2004 21:34 PDT
Expires: 19 Jun 2004 21:34 PDT
Question ID: 349788
I need a computer program that will allow me to convert one big mp3 or
.wav file into serveral smaller mp3 or .wav files
Subject: Re: Changing audio track
Answered By: skermit-ga on 20 May 2004 22:32 PDT
The best encodinng program which will give you the highest quality
mp3s that I've used is LAME. I found an article which gives a
step-by-step on how to encode wavs into mp3's using LAME, and it even
goes a step further showing you how to encode cd tracks into mp3 as

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy