Request for Answer Clarification by
27 Jun 2004 22:20 PDT
I was looking for something like this:
* 16-Bit and 32-Bit PCMCIA Cards supported.
* Universal 3.3V and 5V keyed PCI board
* Supports Type I, II and III card sizes. Slot has ejector lever
* Uses industry standard Texas Instruments 1410 or 1211* controller
chip, proven on all classes of processor, chipset and motherboard
manufacturer. Yenta compliant, PCI2.2 compliant, PC99 compliant.
Supports sleep and suspend modes. Intel 82365 compatible register set.
*Current stock uses the TI PCI-1211 chip for the P111 boards.
* Works with any card type thanks to patented driver.
* Perfect for Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, GPRS cards etc.
* Also works with Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SmartMedia, MMC and SD
cards using suitable adapter available separately,
Perfect for use with Wireless LAN cards like WiFi / 802.11b or any of
the newly emerging 802.11a or 802.11g standards. It also suits
Bluetooth cards or other functions where the ability to occasionally
remove the card is important, but where during normal use the rear
facing aspect of the slot suits its operation.