Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Web page graphics. ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   0 Comments )
Subject: Web page graphics.
Category: Computers > Graphics
Asked by: vanishing12000-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 11 Jun 2004 09:06 PDT
Expires: 11 Jul 2004 09:06 PDT
Question ID: 359711
Where can I locate a good downloadable program to make the title of my
web page gradually fade or dissolve and then return?
Subject: Re: Web page graphics.
Answered By: serenata-ga on 11 Jun 2004 11:00 PDT
Rated:5 out of 5 stars
Hi Vanishing12000 ~

From the subject and category, I take it you are looking for a
graphics program to change your Title by fading out, dissolving and
fading in.

There are a number of downloads you can use for this, depending on
which format you want to use.

The least expensive would either be an animated .gif or some version of flash.

If you choose to try an animated .gif, you can download a fully
functional version of Jasc's Paint Shop Pro which includes Animation
Shop. You can then use Animation Shop to make your graphic.

The Jasc site is here,

and the PSP download URL is here,

Or you can use Swish to accomplish the same thing. Swish is similar to
flash in format and you can download a fully functional trial copy

Either of those will accomplish what you want, and their free trials
give you an ample opportunity to decide which you like best.

Search terms used ~

The answer provided was based on my experience with the software
suggested, having used it in the daily course of business.

I think you'll enjoy working with either of the programs suggested,


Google Answers Researcher
vanishing12000-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars
I have not had time to put this answer to the test yet, but am very
pleased with the quick and straight forward answer. 
Thanks.........Don Lewis

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy