It looks like you have adware on your computer. You need to run an
adware removal utility and this should fix your problem.
You can download the free version of Ad-Aware (a popular free removal
Instructions for Solving your Problem:
1. Click on the link above.
2. Click Download Now.
3. When it asks you if you want to download, click on OPEN.
4. Wait while it downloads.
5. Click Next 5 times and it will start installing.
6. Click Finish.
7. Click on start, programs and you should see a new program in a
folder called Lavasoft. Open up the program Ad-Aware from within this
8. When the program opens, the first thing you need to do is click on
check for updates now.
9. Click Connect, and then click OK. This will upgrade Ad-Aware to
catch the latest spyware/adware in distribution.
10. Click Finish.
11. Now click Start, and then click Next. The program is now scanning
your computer to look for spyware/adware and nasty programs. It may
take a few minutes for your entire computer to be scanned. Wait until
it is finished, and then click Next.
12. You should now see a listing of all the bad spyware and adware
found on your computer. The ones that say Tracking Cookie under Vendor
are NOT serious, but anything else in the list probably is!
13. Make sure that all the boxes have checkmarks next to them and then
click next. Finally, click OK to remove the objects.
14. You should leave the program installed and every few weeks open
it, get the latest updates, and do a scan using the above instructions
(starting at step 7).
I hope this was the type of answer you were expecting and that it will
solve your problem! Please let me know if you require any
clarification and I will do my best to respond as soon as possible.
All the best,