Here's your translation:
Diese Information erhalten Sie als Teil Ihres InternetSeer
Website-Überwachungsservice Abonnements. Wenn Sie von uns keine
weiteren E-Mail Nachrichten erhalten möchten, so drücken Sie bitte
diesen Link oder antworten Sie auf diese Nachricht mit dem Wort
"cancel" in der Betreff Zeile. Wenn Sie den Service abbestellen, so
wird Ihr Website-Überwachungsaccount gelöscht und Sie werden keine
weiteren Nachrichten von InternetSeer erhalten.
A few words concerning my translation:
- I did not translate "InternetSeer" because I think that is the name
of your company. Please correct me if it isn't.
- I did not translate the word "cancel" because I assumed that the
user would have to write the English version of the word and not a
translation into the subject line.
- I was pretty free translating the beginning of the last sentence
because I couldn't use the word "cancel" as it is self-explanatory in
English. The user can make the connection by using it in the subject
- Because the entire text is apparently directed towards potential
customers of InternetSeer, I used formal German forms to address the
audience (something that has no equivalent in English, so I have to
ask you about its use). If you want personal forms, please request a
- The English term "website" is in use in German, too. However, if you
want me to translate it, I can, although I would not recommend it.
- The English term "account" is also used in German. A translation
would be "Benutzerkonto" which you could use, although the word
"Account" is fine for computer related messages.
- I stayed as true to the English text as possible. If you would
rather have a more flexible translation, I could suggest an
Credentials: Native German, 9 years of English courses in school, 7
years experience in writing English short fiction, translated
English->German for product descriptions of a toy maufacturer,
German->English for a German software company and currently working
with native English speakers.
I hope this is of assistance to you.