Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: "Divorce in Va." ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: "Divorce in Va."
Category: Family and Home > Seniors
Asked by: cfmtns-ga
List Price: $20.00
Posted: 24 Sep 2004 11:37 PDT
Expires: 24 Oct 2004 11:37 PDT
Question ID: 405865
I'm the husband. How can I keep most of what I worked for,especially
money. I am on SS disability,but have an IRA and a couple of CD's.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: "Divorce in Va."
From: tutuzdad-ga on 24 Sep 2004 11:43 PDT
Your question isn't likely to be answered. If we knew the answer to
the question you are asking we wouldn't be here researching $20
questions. We'd be selling the secret for $2000 a pop and have people
standing in line willing to pay it.


Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy