Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: 55 and over housing in Snohomish County, WA ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: 55 and over housing in Snohomish County, WA
Category: Family and Home > Seniors
Asked by: catly-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 04 Oct 2004 02:19 PDT
Expires: 03 Nov 2004 01:19 PST
Question ID: 410003
We are a disabled couple, age 55, looking for housing with pool etc.
in Snohomish County where they allow cats and everyone is 55 and over.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy