Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Oil Burner Aquastat ( No Answer,   2 Comments )
Subject: Oil Burner Aquastat
Category: Family and Home > Families
Asked by: jojo1234-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 07 Oct 2004 07:03 PDT
Expires: 06 Nov 2004 06:03 PST
Question ID: 411492
I am looking for a part to a Sears oil furnace listed as  "White
Rodgers Part No. 8E43A-6"  This an aquastat though it is listed on the
cover as, "THERM.CONT'R RELAY" Can you locate a company that sells
this part?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Oil Burner Aquastat
From: mckoot-ga on 08 Oct 2004 19:27 PDT
The closest thing i could find is a Remanufactured White Rodgers
8F42A-6. Its a 24v circut high limit relay.

It is an Hot Water Control that is sold at Sid Harvey's:

Their part # is: C313-7R

let me know if this helps
Subject: Re: Oil Burner Aquastat
From: jojo1234-ga on 13 Oct 2004 09:20 PDT
Though the numbers don't match, my follow up call to Sid Harvey panned
out well. They were able to provide me with a re-manufactured control
provided I send them mine.  Thanks much - Great Service

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy