Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Veterinarians that Perform Arthroscopic Surgery ( No Answer,   2 Comments )
Subject: Veterinarians that Perform Arthroscopic Surgery
Category: Family and Home > Pets
Asked by: ldoups-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 03 Jan 2006 15:33 PST
Expires: 02 Feb 2006 15:33 PST
Question ID: 428675
I am looking for a veterinarian that performs arthroscopic surgery on
dogs.  Ideally the vet would be located in either Fairfield County,
Connecticut, or the Hudson Valley or Albany, New York area.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Veterinarians that Perform Arthroscopic Surgery
From: umiat-ga on 03 Jan 2006 19:06 PST
This is not in the right location, but it is the only vet I could find.

Arnold Lesser
Board-certified orthopedic surgeon
Ultravet Diagnostics
220 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, New York (516-294-6680)
Animal Emergency Service
280 Middle Country Road
Selden, New York (631-698-2225)

"Total hip replacement and arthroscopic surgery -- another procedure
developed for humans and newly available for dogs and cats -- are also
specialties of Lesser's. "These areas are blossoming within
orthopedics," Lesser says. And his next new interest is in physical
therapy, which may include putting animals on treadmills immersed in
Subject: Re: Veterinarians that Perform Arthroscopic Surgery
From: cryptica-ga on 04 Jan 2006 05:04 PST
A veterinary surgeon friend from Connecticut (who recently retired) says,

"Jeff Berzon in West Hartford, CT does some arthroscopy,as do the
orthopedic surgeons at the AMC in NYC."

Jeff Berzon, DVM
993 N Main St
West Hartford, CT 06117-2055
Phone:    (860)236-3273 

510 E 62nd St
New York, NY 10021-8314
Phone: 	(212) 838-8100 

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy