I'm happy to report I've been able to locate a pretty fair number of
manufacturers of guitar parts for you, some well known, others more
While (with a couple of exceptions) I've listed manufacturers rather
than distributors, I did want to mention that you might keep in mind
some manufacturers will not sell direct, but prefer to use
distributors or wholesalers so that they can concentrate their efforts
on production rather than sales.
For instance, one large U.S. distributor claims to have exclusive
rights to distribute such brands as ABM-Mueller, Razor Pickups, and
Novax® Nex. So if you're interested in carrying those brands, you
would likely need to go through this wholesaler. You might also find
it easier to use them for acquiring other products as well, rather
than dealing with foreign manufacturers, but that's up to you. Here is
their information just in case:
13027 Brittmoore Park Dr.
Houston, TX 77041
Tel. 713-466-6414 (8:30-5 CST)
- Website: http://www.allparts.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All right, on to the manufacturers. I have concentrated on makers of
general parts and hardware of the type you mentioned, i.e. bridges,
tuning keys, pickups, etc. though I have also included a few that make
specialized products, such as tremolos or an aftermarket bridge pin
said to enhance performance. The companies are listed first by
country, then alphabetically by name if more than one, along with some
brief information on their products, together with web address and
contact phone and emails where available. Keep in mind that a few of
these manufacturers don't have a web presence, so for those you might
need to call for information.
DER JUNG ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
No.12, Lane 32, Kai-an Rd.
Tainan City 709
Tel. (06) 3563726
- Manufacturer of guitar machine heads.
- Website: http://www.derjung.com.tw/html/about.htm
- Email: email@example.com
NICE MUSIC PARTS COMPANY
Att'n: Mr. Liky Chen
Hong Kong 35698752
Tel. 852 301 03296
- Company says it makes quality guitar parts and is eager to do busines.
- Website: I could not locate a website or email for this company,
but here is the url for its listing on Alibaba, where you can send a
message. You'll need to register, but registration is free for basic
MEE SHENG ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
No.39, Szu Chuan W. 2 St.
Tel. 886-4-2314-4128 ; 2313-6138
- Guitar parts maker and exporter
- Website: http://www.meesheng.com.tw/English/index.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WUHAN DAPHON ELECTRONIC CO., LTD.
154 Zhongbei Road
Tel. 027-86778837 86787445
- Maker of electric guitar pickups, as well as amps, tuners and accessories.
- Website: http://www.daphon.com.cn/english/gsjj.htm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An der Heide 15
Tel. +49 (0) 9180-9100
- Makes quality stringed instrument hardware, including bridges,
tuning keys, pickups, etc. with a large and expanding product line.
- Website: http://www.schaller-guitarparts.de/
- Email: email@example.com
7A,Bentinck Street, 2nd Floor, Room No:207,
West Bengal, India
Tel +(91)-(33)-22130359 / 25674659
- Though the site seems to concentrate more heavily on violin, viola
and cello parts, this company nevertheless states it does make/export
guitar parts as well. It's probably worth contacting them to see
exactly what they carry that you might be interested in.
- Website: http://www.meghnaint.com/index.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SRV OVERSEAS (P) LTD.
Att'n: Mr. Shailesh Kabra
10, G.C.Avenue, 4th Floor, Suite 24-A
Kolkata - 700 013
West Bengal, India
Tel. + 91 33 22366332
- Manufactures and exports fine musical instruments (stringed) parts
and accessories, including guitar bridges, bridge pins, end pieces,
finger boards, etc.
- Website: http://www.indiamart.com/srkmusical/#guitar-parts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PRIYADARSHI EXPORTS (Manufacturer, Exporter and Importer)
Att'n: Mr. Salil Basu
3/1A, Gobra Road, Ground Floor
Kolkata - 700 014
West Bengal, India
- This company makes and distributes a number of products, including
musical instrument and guitar parts and accessories.
- Website: http://www.priyadarshiexports.com/musical-instruments-parts.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
HOSOKAWA & CO., LTD.
- This company does make and export its own products, but it also
represents a number of other companies' products as well. It says its
goal is "to provide distributors around the world with reasonably
priced, high-quality instruments and acceossories from Japan and
China." Among the brands it handles are HOSCO, Wood Land, Andalusia,
Maui, LaHaina and Romanza, as well as being the global export agent
- Website: http://www.hosco.co.jp/HOSCO_ENGLISH/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHINAJOO TRADING CORPORATION
RM. 303, KUIL BLDG.
1002-4, SINWOL - 6 DONG
- Manufacturer and exporter of a large selection of guitar parts,
strings and accessories.
- Website: http://www.shinajoomusic.com/parts/parts_01.html?menu=parts
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or
BARTOLINI PICKUPS & ELECTRONICS
P.O. Box 129
Flagler Beach, FL 32136
Tel. (386) 517-6823 Fax. 386-439-4446
- Manufacturer of guitar pickups, harnesses and components.
- Website: http://www.bartolini.net/
- Email: none given
E-ZPEG (Carrico's Musical Revelations, LLC)
21325 Nottingham Court
South Bend, IN 46628
- Inventor and maker of a custom aftermarket bridge pin to enhance
- Website: http://www.ezpegsystem.com/ or
- Email: email@example.com
GROVER MUSICAL PRODUCTS, INC.
3800 Kelley Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Tel. (216) 391-1188
- Manufacturer of the "world's finest machine heads" as well as other
guitar hardware and accessories.
- Website: www.grotro.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HIPSHOT PRODUCTS, INC.
8248 Route 96
Interlaken, NY 14847
Tel. 800-262-5630 or 607-532-9404
- Manufactures a complete line of quality bass and guitar hardware.
- Website: http://www.hipshotproducts.com/
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
LACE MUSIC PRODUCTS
5561 Engineer Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Makes and sells its own line of pickups, as well as some accessories.
- Website: http://www.agi-lace.com/
- Email: http://www.agi-lace.com/company/contactus.asp (need to fill
out form on contact page)
LEO QUAN "BADASS" MUSICAL PRODUCTS
561 Darien Way
San Francisco, CA 94127-2522
- Inventor and maker of fine bridges, bass bridges and tuners.
- Website: http://www.leoquan.com/
- Email: email@example.com
MANNMADE PRODUCTS, LTD.
PO Box 6034
Manchester, NH 03108 USA
- New Hampshire based manufacturer of guitar and bass components,
including bridges and hardware.
- Website: http://www.mannmadeusa.com/index.htm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PIGTAIL MUSIC, LTD.
5799 Weld County Road 5
Erie, Co 80516
- This company says it is "an inventor and manufacturer of tools and
accessories for musicians, as well as guitar hardware, and custom
- Website: http://www.pigtailmusic.com/
- Email: email@example.com
THE POINT TECHNOLOGIES
410 Main Street
P.O. Box 402
Coalport, PA 16627
- Inventor and manufacturer of "The Point Classic® tremolo, [which]
basically combines the useful features and similar dimensions of the
traditional, classic (Strat-style)1 tremolo with the patented
Point-Cone fulcrum process," and other products. Note that they say
all orders are factory direct, but then list a U.S. distributor. Check
out the "ordering info" section of the website.
- Website: http://pointtremolo.com/
- Email: none given
I hope the information provided will give you a good start on lining
up suppliers for your fledgling business. If I have misunderstood your
needs, if you have any questions about this answer, if something is
missing that you hoped to see, or if any links don't work, please ask
for help in a Request for Clarification before rating and closing your
question, so I can be sure you have what you were looking for.
Best of luck to you in your endeavors. I hope they are a great success!
I began with the general query
[guitar parts manufacturer OR factory]
["guitar parts" manufacturer OR factory OR distributor] to start, and
modified several times with country names, i.e. "Korea," "China,"
"Taiwan," etc. as well as "Asia." Best results were listings from
Yahoo directory as well as from
I browsed the offers listed, then went to the websites indicated
and/or searched individually by name for companies listed where a link
hadn't been given. I then browsed the sites to be sure they did offer
guitar parts, and to locate contact information. I also individually
checked a number (though not all) of the leads at
and searched for [guitar] and [guitar parts]. In addition, I checked
the listings at Harmony Central, here: