Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: I want to make a short film in Riverside County ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: I want to make a short film in Riverside County
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: lovessyl-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 03 Feb 2006 20:32 PST
Expires: 05 Mar 2006 20:32 PST
Question ID: 441203
I want to make a short film in Riverside County, but I was adviced that I
need to get legal permission if I want shoot scenes outside in public
areas.  What are the steps that I should take in order to be able to film in
public areas, and who should I contact in Riverside county?

Request for Question Clarification by googlenut-ga on 03 Feb 2006 20:50 PST
Hello lovessyl-ga,

Are you referring to Riverside County in California? If not, please
let us know where?

Subject: Re: I want to make a short film in Riverside County
Answered By: googlenut-ga on 03 Feb 2006 21:24 PST
Hello lovessyl-ga,

I?m going to assume that you are referring to Riverside County, California.

Information about filming in Riverside County can be found at the
website of the Inland Empire Film Commission

For location permits see the following link:

Inland Empire Film Commission

I?ve provided the direct link to the permit application for Riverside County below:

Inland Empire Film Commission
County of Riverside
Film Permit Information

For contact information, see the following link:


If you are referring to another Riverside County, please let me know
by using the request for clarification feature.

Good Luck.


Google Search Terms:

"riverside county" film permit
There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy