Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Plastic toothpicks with angled tip ( No Answer,   3 Comments )
Subject: Plastic toothpicks with angled tip
Category: Health > Beauty
Asked by: wingletang-ga
List Price: $20.00
Posted: 26 Dec 2004 01:11 PST
Expires: 25 Jan 2005 01:11 PST
Question ID: 447348
I'm trying to source plastic toothpicks with tapered ends, and one end
angled at about135 degrees.  They're made of white flexible plastic,
approx 2 & a half inches long. The last time I found any they were
sold lose (not individually wrapped) in a clear plastic box of about
100 pick.  The name as I recall it was "Arnold's Angled Propicks", not
the similar product from BRIX.

Request for Question Clarification by rainbow-ga on 26 Dec 2004 02:01 PST
Hi wingletang,

I have located three sources for the angled propick. However, since I
live overseas I am unable to phone for verification of this product.

Here is the contact information for Mack Blevins Enterprises/Angled Pro-Picks:

Angled Propicks
819 SE Madison Boulevard.
Bartlesville, OK 74006 USA
Phone: (800) 654-7311
Fax: 918/335-3551

Another source for angled propicks:

Armonds Angled Toothpicks
430 Hawthorne Ave
Athens, GA 30606
Phone: (800)458-7067

Armond's Angled Toothpicks
95 Trade Street 
Bogart, GA 30622 
Phone: (706) 546-0270

The third source is here:


If any of these sources provide you with the product you are
requesting, let me know and I will post an answer to your question.

Best wishes,

Clarification of Question by wingletang-ga on 26 Dec 2004 02:41 PST
Ideally, I'd like to see an enlarged photo of the product as there are
many toothpicks similar but not the 'real thing'

Request for Question Clarification by rainbow-ga on 26 Dec 2004 03:29 PST
The only photo I was able to locate of angled propicks is here:

Best wishes,
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Plastic toothpicks with angled tip
From: brantley-ga on 21 Feb 2005 15:23 PST
The product that you are looking for is indeed Armond's Angled
Toothpicks (AKA ProPick and MicroPick).  They are located on the web

DISCLAIMER: I do in fact work for them, but please don't consider this
as spam or some sort of "astroturf" campaign.  I'm directly answering
a question.  Also, the Mack Blevins people are no longer authorized to
manufacture or sell these toothpicks.  The only way to get them is
either via retail (Wal-Mart, et al) or Internet (at the website given

Subject: Re: Plastic toothpicks with angled tip
From: winemaster-ga on 12 Apr 2005 07:49 PDT
I just finished ordering 48 of the 100+ pick boxes from the
manufacuturer for $49.95 delivered via UPS to my door.  24 go for
$29.95 delivered.  They are the best toothpick I have ever used.  They
have the ability to clean under crown eliminating the use of those
dreadful little plastic threaders needed previously.

You can call the 800-458-7067 number and they will ship the next weekday.
Subject: Re: Plastic toothpicks with angled tip
From: jackie212-ga on 18 Apr 2005 14:14 PDT
Yes, you can get these little angled toothpics at
<ttps://>. They said they are available at Walmarts in
the dental hygiene section. Here is the telephone if you need it
(800-458-7067). - - J.R./Queens, New York

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy