These are links to pages showing bottled/drinking water regulations
from many areas. I hope they give you what you need.
Conquest Commercial Bottled Water Plants
- I got this web page which gives general information on bottled water
processing plants, in case you might be
intertested in this.
The Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000:
- Here is a set of rules to UK's purified water.
Italy and maybe rest of EU:
New Community Directives for mineral water in tight containers
- Here's something that describes rules about Italy, but it does
mentions some thing about EU as well.
EU drinking water disinfection regulation:
- For certain, this is a page about water regulations for the whole
EU. I hope this will do for France as well since I haven't found
anything on just France's regulations only.
Drinking water: Environmental Health - Victorian Government Health
- This is one page on Australian rules, only in Victoria, though I
believe others areas of Australia will have similar rules.
Drinking water FAQ: Environmental Health - Victorian Government Health
- This is the page that led me to the above:
Price and Quality Regulation in the Water Industry The Need for ...
- A little paper I added about drinking water standards issues.
EEC Drinking Water Regulations
- This probably goes for the whole world.
Googles Search terms used
international water purification regulations
uk drinking water regulations
french/france drinking water regulations
australia purified water regulations
italy purified water regulations
france/french purified water regulations
I hope this has been a helpful answer. If you need something
clarified, or have a problem with the answer, do please post a Request
for Clarification before rating and I'll come back to you as soon as I
can. Thank you.