Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Roadworks in London ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   0 Comments )
Subject: Roadworks in London
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: beachbuoy-ga
List Price: $20.00
Posted: 18 Mar 2005 06:26 PST
Expires: 17 Apr 2005 07:26 PDT
Question ID: 496682
What is the telephone number of the organisation responsible for
roadworks on the A40 road, Ealing, London, UK on 17th March 2005?

Request for Question Clarification by thx1138-ga on 18 Mar 2005 06:41 PST
Hello beachbuoy,

Are you referring to the road works at the Gypsy Corner junction on the A40?



Clarification of Question by beachbuoy-ga on 18 Mar 2005 07:58 PST
Yes, Gypsy Corner!
Subject: Re: Roadworks in London
Answered By: thx1138-ga on 18 Mar 2005 10:27 PST
Rated:5 out of 5 stars
Hello beachbuoy and thank you for your question.

Ealing Council is not responsible for major roads (including the A40)
Transport for London (Street Management) is.  Their contact details

Customer Services
TfL Street Management
Windsor House
42-50 Victoria Street

By telephone on: 020 7941 2010 (9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
By textphone on: 020 7941 2084 (9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
By fax on: 020 7918 4532

If you are not happy with the way your complaint has been handled, you can contact:
Local Government Ombudsman
Millbank Tower
London SW1P 4QP
Phone: 020 7217 4620
Fax: 020 7217 4621

"Ealing Council is not responsible for major roads: 

Church Rd between Target and White Hart roundabout 
The Parkway and Ruislip Rd between White Hart and Polish War Memorial roundabout
These roads are looked after by Transport for London (TfL). To report
problems about these roads contact:

Transport for London (TfL) 
Tel: (020) 7941 4500

Thank you for your question, and if you need any clarification of my
answer do not hesitate to ask before rating my answer.

Very best regards


Search strategy included:
a40 ealing "Transport for London"
beachbuoy-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy