Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Urology ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Urology
Category: Health > Men's Health
Asked by: gerand-ga
List Price: $50.00
Posted: 27 Mar 2005 12:38 PST
Expires: 26 Apr 2005 13:38 PDT
Question ID: 501098
What are the names and phone numbers of some expert urologists or
neurologists who specialize in treating pain in the glans of the
penis?  As distinguished from e.g. pain due to erections that do not

Specialists in the greater Washington, DC area (including e.g. Johns
Hopkins) are preferred, but if there are renowned experts elsewhere I
would like to know who they are as well.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Urology
From: baz2121-ga on 04 May 2005 05:38 PDT
Pain due to erections which do not subside is known as Priapism, and
is usually treated with localised anti-hypertensives. Pain in or
surrounding the glans of the penis can be caused by several things:

1. Infection (Balanitis) of the glans. 
2. Phimosis of the penis (usually only in uncircumsized individuals). is a website for the American Urology Society
(AUS) and all uroloogists that are apart of this society are assumed
experts in their field. These are a few well-noted urologists:

Chiledum A. Ahaghotu, M.D.
Howard University Hosp
2041 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 4C02
Washington, DC 20060
202 865-7720

Paul Ray Shin, M.D.
Urologic Surgeons of Washington
2021 K St. NW, Ste 408
Washington, DC 20006
202 223-1024

Jason Douglas Engel, M.D.
Urologic Surgeons of Washington
2021 K St NW, Ste 408
Washington, DC 20006-1003
202 223-1024

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy