Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Eligibility for healthcare provision in France using form E121 ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Eligibility for healthcare provision in France using form E121
Category: Health > Seniors
Asked by: dinah2-ga
List Price: $20.00
Posted: 27 Apr 2005 05:16 PDT
Expires: 27 May 2005 05:16 PDT
Question ID: 514853
We are a UK couple, living off private income, residenced and paying
tax in Cyprus.  However, we also spend 5 to 6 months per year in
France.  We will soon reach UK retirement age and so be eligible for
free healthcare, under a reciprocal with the British Government.  Our
question is - can we register for this in France (best in the world),
as 'healthcare' residents, whilst still preserving our Cyprus 'tax'
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy