Well, there *is* a way, but you have to be allowed to create personal
agents (allowed by default) by your system administrator.
- Right click your mailbox and select "Go To Design".
- Find "Agents" in the list.
- Select Create - Agent from the menu.
- Enter "Unprotect" as the name of your agent.
- Change "Simple Actions" to "Formula"
- Leave other settings as default.
- In the large area at the bottom, type in the following line:
FIELD $KeepPrivate := @Unavailable;
- Save and close your agent
Now, select the the protected message in your Inbox and select
"Unprotect" from the Actions menu. Hopefully you will be able to copy,
print, forward and reply with history.