Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Medical ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   1 Comment )
Subject: Medical
Category: Health > Conditions and Diseases
Asked by: dianer522-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 12 May 2005 10:34 PDT
Expires: 11 Jun 2005 10:34 PDT
Question ID: 520936
I'm wanting to find out the correct name and spelling of "Feldon
Crais."  It's a type of movement therapy to treat fibromyalgia.
Subject: Re: Medical
Answered By: markj-ga on 12 May 2005 10:47 PDT
Rated:5 out of 5 stars
dianer522 --

Your answer is Feldenkrais.

Here is a link to the website of the Feldenkrais Educational
Foundation of North America:

Feldenkrais Educational Foundation of North America:

Search Strategy:

I had a vague memory that the letters "krais" were in the name you
were looking for, so I initially used the following Google search:

movement therapy krais

This led me to a few references to the name misspelled as two words,
but jogged my memory enough to allow me to come up with the right
name.  This simple Google search on the correct name came up with more
than a half million "hits", the first of which was the site linked


I am certain that this is the information you want, and I was happy to
be able to provide it to you so promptly.  If anything is unclear,
please ask for clarification before rating the answer.

dianer522-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars and gave an additional tip of: $1.00

Subject: Re: Medical
From: markj-ga on 12 May 2005 13:44 PDT
dianer522 -

Thanks for the five stars and the tip.  


Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy