Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: translation ( Answered 3 out of 5 stars,   0 Comments )
Subject: translation
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: linleyw-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 08 Jun 2005 11:50 PDT
Expires: 08 Jul 2005 11:50 PDT
Question ID: 530983
swedish to english of the  word BUBBLARE as used at
Subject: Re: translation
Answered By: blazius-ga on 09 Jun 2005 01:05 PDT
Rated:3 out of 5 stars
"Bubblare" is not defined on the site in question, but the term is
commonly used to describe somebody (or something) who is rising fast
on a ranking list - like a bubble of air in water.  The major Swedish
web search enginge uses "bubblare" as a term for the search
words that are quickly gaining popularity
(  (Google has a similar service
called the "Zeitgeist", it is available at
:// is a website where people can post a picture of themselves
and have other users rate their looks.  The section called "bubblare"
is the section of the newcomers who are rising fastest on the ranking

Search strategy:
Norwegian is my mother tounge, and the Norwegian equivalent of Swedish
"bubblare" is commonly used in Norwegian ranking lists as well.
linleyw-ga rated this answer:3 out of 5 stars

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy