Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Tracking relatives who moved to Canada ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Tracking relatives who moved to Canada
Category: Family and Home > Families
Asked by: npjp-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 30 Jun 2005 02:14 PDT
Expires: 30 Jul 2005 02:14 PDT
Question ID: 538658
How do I find out about family members who emigrated from Sheffield
(England) to Sascatchewan (Canada) between 1890 and 1900
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy