Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Fathering Children ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   4 Comments )
Subject: Fathering Children
Category: Relationships and Society > Relationships
Asked by: jannep-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 05 Jul 2005 18:02 PDT
Expires: 04 Aug 2005 18:02 PDT
Question ID: 540357
Has Thomas G Stoner of Portland, Oregon fathered a child in the past year??

Request for Question Clarification by scriptor-ga on 05 Jul 2005 18:06 PDT
Google Answers does not provide information about living private individuals.


Clarification of Question by jannep-ga on 06 Jul 2005 11:43 PDT
Can someone tell me how to search birth notices or certificates -- How
I can search for the information???
Subject: Re: Fathering Children
Answered By: politicalguru-ga on 04 Aug 2005 06:30 PDT
Rated:5 out of 5 stars
Dear Jannep, 

The type of information you are seeking is private, and it might take
a private investigator to achieve such information; more than that,
you might have to take legal means to gain access to that information,
and to have some justification to it beyond your curiousity as an aunt
(or uncle) of the alleged father.

Here is a list of sites claiming to be able to perform such a vital
records private investigation for you. I cannot vouch for any of these
services, and you might want to take recommendations from
friends/colleagues regarding a trustworthy private investigator:

Public Records Search 

Search Detective


Web Investigator

In addition, you can do another type of investigation, this time by
yourself: going through the local newspapers from his region in
Oregon, in order to find a birth notice.

I hope this answers your question. Please contact me if you need any
clarification on this answer before you rate it.
jannep-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars
Thank you

Subject: Re: Fathering Children
From: waukon-ga on 05 Jul 2005 21:06 PDT
But if you ask the same Question about Ben Affleck?
Subject: Re: Fathering Children
From: jannep-ga on 06 Jul 2005 11:41 PDT
Unfortunately, Ben is not my nephew
Subject: Re: Fathering Children
From: politicalguru-ga on 11 Aug 2005 01:52 PDT
Thank you for the rating.
Subject: Re: Fathering Children
From: myoarin-ga on 11 Aug 2005 04:04 PDT
If you do not know the name of the possible mother, and she did not
register the name of the father, it could be quite difficult to
discover anything, especially if you are not sure that there really
was a child, much less, where it might habe been born.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy