Thanks for the question.
With the free Google Toolbar you can Automatically fill out forms on webpages:
"AutoFill: Tired of typing in your address and credit card information
every time you shop online? AutoFill makes shopping a breeze by
enabling you to fill out web forms with a single click. Just enter
your info once in the Toolbar's Options dialog box and you're ready
for an online shopping spree. (Note: your credit card info stays
The info that you can have Google Toolbar insert into webpages is:
- Email Address
- Primary and/or Alternative (home) Addresses
- Credit card information (password protected).
See here for all information regarding the Google Toolbar:
For an animated demonstration, go here:
An alternative for Google toolbar is RoboForm:
Some of the feartures:
- FREE. No Adware! No Spyware! (there is also a PRO version that costs 29.95usd)
- Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
- Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
- Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
- Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
- Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
- Portable: Pass2Go RF runs from USB key, no install needed.
- PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
- Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox