Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Family Tree ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Family Tree
Category: Family and Home > Families
Asked by: goffy1234-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 26 Aug 2005 14:07 PDT
Expires: 27 Aug 2005 01:15 PDT
Question ID: 560925
Who can I pay to help me investigate my family history from 1827
onwards? I have managed it up until then.

Request for Question Clarification by scriptor-ga on 26 Aug 2005 14:14 PDT
You could start here, at Google Answers. We answer quite a few
genealogy questions. Simply open a question, give as much information
as you can (without revealing your own real-world identity) and set an
appropriate fee. We then will see what we can do.

There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy