Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Marriage in Southa Africa. RSA to German ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Marriage in Southa Africa. RSA to German
Category: Relationships and Society > Government
Asked by: sella1-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 29 Sep 2005 06:33 PDT
Expires: 29 Oct 2005 06:33 PDT
Question ID: 574165
Hi There,

Iīve been tryiing to get information as to what papers are needed and
what the standard procedure is if you get Maried in South Africa to a
German. We both live in Germany but want to get married there so my
family can join us on the day.
Nobody gives me correct info as to what apers we really need ( I have
to say here the German goverment are very strickt and we dont ant to
come back and find out not all is ok with our papers)
Also the question if we could get the Marriage certificate immediately
after or at Home affairs in Bloemfontein - as far as i know we need
the unnabriged certificate.
Will my fiance need apostilles on his papers or dont SA look on that
(here in Germany itīs required)
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy