Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: irregular menstrual cycle and medical question ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: irregular menstrual cycle and medical question
Category: Health > Women's Health
Asked by: yanma124-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 10 Oct 2005 22:02 PDT
Expires: 10 Oct 2005 22:33 PDT
Question ID: 578768
Hi, I am at age 18 with irregular menstrual cycles. I haven't had my
period in one month. During my menstrual cycles I also release some
unknown organ (about 1 inch long 3cm wide). I am especially concerned
with the organ thing.
Anyone know what's wrong with me? Any info would be helpful!!! thanks =(

Clarification of Question by yanma124-ga on 10 Oct 2005 22:33 PDT
I just found out that thing is a "clot"
sorry for wasting your time
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: irregular menstrual cycle and medical question
From: pinkfreud-ga on 10 Oct 2005 22:11 PDT
When a woman menstruates, part of the lining of the uterus is shed,
along with fluid blood. The "unknown organ" that you are seeing is
probably just normal uterine tissue. I do urge you to see a
gynecologist, however. A physician may be able to help regularize your
menstrual cycles.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy