Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Scientific testing lab needed. ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Scientific testing lab needed.
Category: Science > Instruments and Methods
Asked by: sojahseh-ga
List Price: $20.00
Posted: 14 Oct 2005 11:00 PDT
Expires: 13 Nov 2005 10:00 PST
Question ID: 580289
I need to find a testing laboratory that will perform the ASTM E 96
A-E test on a piece of polyurethane film.  The test is a moisture
vapor transmission rate (MVTR) test.  There are two tests that
dominate the field, one is done at room temperature and, one is done
at body temperature, this is the body temp test.  I look forward to
hearing back.


Clarification of Question by sojahseh-ga on 14 Oct 2005 11:29 PDT
The test I need a lab to perform is ASTM E 96 B, upright cup test for
MVTR.  Sorry for the mixup.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Scientific testing lab needed.
From: physicsteach-ga on 15 Oct 2005 19:26 PDT
This instrument manufacturer also performs
testing.  If you don't want to send it off,
call them and see if there's a local firm that
purchased such a tester.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy