Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: desperate ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: desperate
Category: Family and Home > Families
Asked by: tammijo-ga
List Price: $20.00
Posted: 11 Nov 2005 01:22 PST
Expires: 11 Dec 2005 01:22 PST
Question ID: 591819
I would like to know if anyone can tell me how I can find 2 boys that
I had in foster care for 5 years. They were not biological brothers
and are beleived to be seperatly adopted. They were removed from my
home for unjust reasons in 1995 and beleived to be adopted in 1996.
They are now both 17 and 10 mpnths apart in age. The oldest will be 18
next month. I have been waiting 10 very long years to find them and
have been waiting for next month to come. I have the oldest's SS# and
know that it is valid and active. Please, I know someone knows this
answer. Help me, please. Not one day for 10 years have they not been
thought of.

Request for Question Clarification by politicalguru-ga on 11 Nov 2005 01:34 PST
Dear Tammi, 

I have a few ideas for you, but the main one sums up to hiring someone
professional who'd do it for you (a private investigator). Would you
like my ideas as an answer?

Clarification of Question by tammijo-ga on 17 Nov 2005 02:56 PST
I do know that I can hire a private investigator. I have spoke with a
gentleman out of Arizona and like he said it could be quite costly. Im
afraid that I dont have the means to be able to do that. I certainly
wish that I did.
I feel that I should be able to do something after the oldest's 18th
birthday next month. (Dec) I have searched on the internet countless
times with his social security number but not only is he not of legal
age but 95% of the time I have to provide a last name and at this
point I dont know what it is. There are no records at the DMV so I am
thinking he must not be in this state because I can only search IL.
Department of Motor Vehicles. Either that or he is in IL and not
The youngest wont be 18 until next September. His half brother is in
my area and is friends with my nephew. He speaks with him from time to
time and I think the brothers father might help me as for
unfortunatley I dont have his social security number. I dont want to
question the half brother as for I dont want him to be uncomfortable.
I just want to find some way or find someplace that I havent searched.
I dont know how to do this very well and I am running out of options.
I have been contacted by the Midwest Center who are contracted with
DCFS and I beleive they can get the boys records for me. Especially
since they are almost of age. Any advice or help is greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Tammi
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy