Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Orthodontist case transfer ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Orthodontist case transfer
Category: Health > Men's Health
Asked by: kk437-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 11 Nov 2005 10:58 PST
Expires: 11 Dec 2005 10:58 PST
Question ID: 591962
Since braces are costly here, I want to get my braces done in India.
Can I get an orthodontist, who can take me as patient after the
initial setup is done. If so, how can I get the list of doctors
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy