Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: State Teacher Certification Reciprocity Certified Initial Educator Connecticut ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: State Teacher Certification Reciprocity Certified Initial Educator Connecticut
Category: Reference, Education and News > Job and Careers
Asked by: mbailey26-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 16 Nov 2005 04:27 PST
Expires: 16 Dec 2005 04:27 PST
Question ID: 593667
I hold an Initial Educator teaching license in Connecticut, and I want
to apply for teaching jobs in other {mainly New England} states.  I
have researched the state of Vermont, but I want to understand
restrictions, requirements, provisions.  Can I apply in New Hampshire?
Maine? Rhode Island.  Can I obtain a list of states with full
reciprocity and minimal hurdles to overcome?  What fees are involved? 
Whom do I contact re: forms, applications, job listings?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy