Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Self represented ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Self represented
Category: Family and Home > Families
Asked by: euzkalerra-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 28 Nov 2005 19:40 PST
Expires: 28 Dec 2005 19:40 PST
Question ID: 598782
How can I inform the court of a change in my job situation if I'm
represnting myslself in a divorce,can I just mail a letter via fed exp
. Do I have to inform the defendant's lawyer ? Is there a specific
form ?

Clarification of Question by euzkalerra-ga on 29 Nov 2005 14:11 PST
jurisdiction is new york city
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Self represented
From: politicalguru-ga on 29 Nov 2005 05:52 PST
I think it would help if you told us, which jurisdiction the question
refers to (where is the court).

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy