Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Anti Chemical Rally ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: Anti Chemical Rally
Category: Reference, Education and News > General Reference
Asked by: magicbaby-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 02 Dec 2005 07:00 PST
Expires: 01 Jan 2006 07:00 PST
Question ID: 600502
Who is the chairman of United Water company? Trying to find out who is
the most important person that has power to decide.  I am one of the
organizers of a community rally today at 3:30 in Westchester County,
NY due to United Water building a 7000 sq.ft. pump station/chemical
water treatment plant right down the block from a school with 1400
children and in the middle of a residential neighborhood.  I need a
key name.  Who own this company.  I cannot find anything about them. 
PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subject: Re: Anti Chemical Rally
Answered By: thx1138-ga on 02 Dec 2005 07:29 PST
Hello magicbaby and thank you for your question.

The person who is responsible for United Water is Mr.Anthony J.
Harding who is the Chief Executive Officer. I have posted his contact
details below:

Anthony J. Harding Chief Executive Officer 
United Water
200 Old Hook Road
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-2866
Fax: 201-784-7099


"Anthony J. (Tony) Harding 
Chief Executive Officer
Tony Harding serves as CEO of United Water?s nationwide water and
wastewater operations. These encompass both regulated and
non-regulated businesses. He has 34 years of experience in engineering
and operations including management of major water businesses in
Europe and Asia"

"The 3rd National Drinking Water Symposium & NAWC Annual Conference
Pre-Registration List 10-20-2005"

"Anthony J. Harding
United Water
200 Old Hook Road
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-2866
Fax: 201-784-7099

Thank you for your question, and if you need any clarification of my
answer, do not hesitate to ask before rating my answer.

Very best regards,


Search strategy included:
"Anthony J. Harding" water tel

Clarification of Answer by thx1138-ga on 02 Dec 2005 07:38 PST
You might also like these contact details from the United Water New York website:

"The New York Public Service Commission (PSC) is the state agency that
ensures that all utilities provide safe, adequate and reliable service
at a reasonable cost. You can bring your concerns to the PSC at any
time. However, if you have a question about how we operate, we'd like
you to call us first at 1 877 H2O UWNY (1 877 426 8969). If you're not
satisfied with our answer you can call the PSC at 800 342 3377. You
can also write them at New York Public Service Commission, Consumer
Services Division, 90 Church Street-4th floor, New York, NY

If you have an emergency and you can't reach us, you may call the PSC
emergency hotline at 800 342 3355."
There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy