Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: acquiring money ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: acquiring money
Category: Family and Home
Asked by: catish-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 10 Dec 2005 05:53 PST
Expires: 09 Jan 2006 05:53 PST
Question ID: 604018
Where are places where one might apply for grants or other types of
donations to develop a park area in our town? The town has land but
money to develop playing fields and other activities for young people.
Are there organzations which assist in this class of assistance.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: acquiring money
From: omnivorous-ga on 10 Dec 2005 08:02 PST
Catish --

Starbucks has a Parks Fund that has donated funds for exactly such
developments.  Though I couldn't find a direct reference on the
Starbucks site, try "Starbucks Parks Fund" as a Google search.

Note too, that many Major League Baseball teams aid in the development
of local sports fields in their area.

Best regards,


Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy