Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: photo displays ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: photo displays
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: kingking-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 31 Aug 2002 10:19 PDT
Expires: 30 Sep 2002 10:19 PDT
Question ID: 60512
We are looking to buy a wall photo display system made like the poster
displays systems in stores.  There are several "pages" that pivot on
the same brackt like a book.  It allows people to view many photos in
one place, a page at a time.

Request for Question Clarification by pinkfreud-ga on 31 Aug 2002 10:38 PDT
What size photos will you be displaying?

Request for Question Clarification by smudgy-ga on 31 Aug 2002 10:38 PDT
Are you looking for a smaller (e.g., standard photo size)  version of
this device? Or something of the same size as a poster display you
might find at a store?
Subject: Re: photo displays
Answered By: madsky101-ga on 13 Sep 2002 10:29 PDT

I am listing a link to a company called Displays2Go.  

If they do not have what you need in stock, they can provide custom
design to your specifications.

Good Luck!

Link(s) of interest:


Search term(s):

poster display unit+manufacturing
There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy