Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Sexual Science ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Sexual Science
Category: Health > Men's Health
Asked by: needingknowledge-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 26 Dec 2005 09:40 PST
Expires: 25 Jan 2006 09:40 PST
Question ID: 609837
What is the Male form of medical Science dealing with male human
sexual organs that is like gynocology for women?

Request for Question Clarification by rainbow-ga on 26 Dec 2005 10:04 PST
Hi needingknowledge,

Although not limited to specializing in male sexual organs, a
urologist is the equivalent to a gynecologist for women.

a specialist in women's health (gynecologist)
a specialist in disorders of the urinary tract and the male sexual
organs (urologist)

"Urology is a surgical specialty which deals with diseases of the male
and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Although
urology is classified as a surgical specialty, a knowledge of internal
medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, and other specialties is required by
the urologist because of the wide variety of clinical problems

Please let me know if this suffices as an answer to your question.

Best wishes,
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Sexual Science
From: pinkfreud-ga on 26 Dec 2005 10:34 PST
One possibility is "andrologist." An andrologist is a physician
(usually a urologist) who specializes in matters related to the male
reproductive system.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy