Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: DLL FIE ( Answered,   1 Comment )
Subject: DLL FIE
Category: Computers
Asked by: huhas-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 14 Sep 2002 21:35 PDT
Expires: 14 Oct 2002 21:35 PDT
Question ID: 65168
Need dll file   LICENSE.DLL
How can I get it?

Request for Question Clarification by livioflores-ga on 14 Sep 2002 21:42 PDT
We need to know to wich program do you need this file, because several
programs use a DLL named license.

Clarification of Question by huhas-ga on 15 Sep 2002 12:57 PDT
Dear Sir
I need   LICENSE.DLL   for to open   ACDSEE POWER PACK SUITE 402.EXE
Thank you so much for answer. Nina
Subject: Re: DLL FIE
Answered By: rico-ga on 14 Oct 2002 07:39 PDT
Hi Nina, 
There are several legal ways (which is, of course, the only type of
information GA researchers can provide) to obtain the license.dll

Contact ACD Technical Support.  ACD recommends that you use their
online form for fastest response.  That form is available at...

You can also contact Technical Support at the following numbers...

Telephone: 1-250-544-6701

Fax: 1-250-544-1085

If you own a licensed copy of ACDSee PowerPack 4.0, you can upgrade
your copy for $34.95 USD.

If your current 4.0 version isn't licensed, you can purchase a
licensed copy of the latest version (5.0) from ACD for $79.95 USD.

Subject: Re: DLL FIE
From: mark_warren-ga on 18 Sep 2002 02:34 PDT
try purchasing the full product, you will get full program, the
required licence and support from the people who made it.
You know it makes sense...

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy