Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Contacting playwright's estate ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Contacting playwright's estate
Category: Arts and Entertainment > Performing Arts
Asked by: chas47-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 09 Mar 2006 23:30 PST
Expires: 09 Apr 2006 00:30 PDT
Question ID: 705652
How can I contact the estate of Larry Shue who wrote The Foreigner and The Nerd?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Contacting playwright's estate
From: perhaps-ga on 11 Mar 2006 01:17 PST
Sometimes publishers will forward mail to authors and their estates. 
If you call the rights and permissions department of a publisher with
any of Shue's works in print, they might also be able to give you the
name of the agent (if any).  The agent might be even more likely to
forward corresondence to the estate.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy