Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Penis swelling ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Penis swelling
Category: Health > Men's Health
Asked by: elvispham-ga
List Price: $3.00
Posted: 18 Mar 2006 14:37 PST
Expires: 26 Mar 2006 22:08 PST
Question ID: 708893
along the shaft of my penis under the skin, it feels hard and spiny
about the size of a straw from the base up to the head. also, along
the cut circumsized skin there is some tenderness and a hard tisse
that feels like cartilidge or someting a little harder than that. a
little swollen i guess but just in a small area about 1 inch by 1/3 of
an inch. i
have not had sex so i know its not an std. i did engage in some "dry
humping" a week back and i think it started after that. real petite
girl, but maybe she was grinding on top of me a bit too hard? i was
looking on some websites... is it possible i did something to the
dorsal artery? any info is appreciated thank you.

Clarification of Question by elvispham-ga on 19 Mar 2006 00:00 PST
Forgot to include i am an otherwise perfectly healthy 25 yr old. thanks

Request for Question Clarification by cynthia-ga on 19 Mar 2006 00:15 PST
Does this sound familiar?  Read carefully..

Penile Fracture and Trauma

If you think this is a possibility, go to a Doctor immediately because
there could be some internal bleeding. I think you probably just
"sprained/strained" your penis, pardon the pun, because you don't
report the same amount of pain, however I am not a Doctor and my
recommendation is to seek professional advice.

A fractured penis is quite rare, and serious:

Primary surgical repair of the fractured penis.
..."Two cases of fracture of the penis occurring during intercourse
were treated with immediate surgical exploration and primary repair.
Functional recovery was excellent. The pathophysiology, diagnosis, and
treatment are reviewed. Although not common, penile fracture is an
entity which may be seen and must be recognized in the emergency

Delayed repair of a fractured penis: a new technique.

Clarification of Question by elvispham-ga on 19 Mar 2006 14:01 PST
i dont think it is a fracture. i had actually come across that website
before posting this question. I am still able to get an erection and
ejaculate normally, just when i get an erection there is some
uncomfortable feeling in the penis. i wouldnt call it 'painful', but
for sure it is a uncomfortable. any other suggestions? i am jusrst
hoping it will go away after a few more days.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Penis swelling
From: baz2121-ga on 18 Mar 2006 18:30 PST

Age? Is there any pain? Sounds like you might have "fractured" your
penis, fractured meaning you've damaged the spongy tissue which fills
with blood, not a bone fracture (since there are no bones in the
penis). Rough dry humping can cause this. But without more info, bit
hard to tell what it might be!

Best bet it to visit your GP and get it looked at and physically
examined. Best case scenario you were dry humping a little too hard
and it will heal eventually, worst case is cancer. Wouldn't think it's
the latter if your under 30 years of age, but go to your GP!

Hope this helps,
Baz :)

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy