Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Pain in pelvic pad area ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Pain in pelvic pad area
Category: Health > Men's Health
Asked by: toddaroni-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 27 Mar 2006 20:05 PST
Expires: 26 Apr 2006 21:05 PDT
Question ID: 712643
I have just noticed a pain in the pad area over my pubic bone. The
pain feels like bruising but with no signs.  I have recently been
sexually active a few days prior but cannot recall anything out the
ordinary which would contribute to bruising.  It almost feels like the
ligaments there are inolved.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy