Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Doctor's fees for disability exams ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Doctor's fees for disability exams
Category: Business and Money > Consulting
Asked by: johnman-ga
List Price: $50.00
Posted: 31 Mar 2006 10:38 PST
Expires: 30 Apr 2006 11:38 PDT
Question ID: 714049
I would like to know what doctors are paid for the disability
evaluations they do for Social Security Disability in New Jersey. How
much are they paid per exam? Rates paid by the corporate world for
such exam are also welcome.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Doctor's fees for disability exams
From: pinkfreud-ga on 31 Mar 2006 10:58 PST
Note to Researchers: this type of exam is called a "consultative exam"
or "CE" by the Social Security Administration.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy