Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Word to express a relationship. ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Word to express a relationship.
Category: Relationships and Society > Relationships
Asked by: aztjohn-ga
List Price: $17.00
Posted: 10 Apr 2006 16:33 PDT
Expires: 10 May 2006 16:33 PDT
Question ID: 717565
Is there a word to denote a parent who has lost an only child?  A
simple negative will not suffice.  Documentation or logical arguement
is required.  John Connolly has stated that no such word exists.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy