Major League Baseball Stats
Category: Sports and Recreation > Team Sports
Asked by: blue1947-ga
List Price: $5.00
06 May 2006 07:38 PDT
Expires: 05 Jun 2006 07:38 PDT
Question ID: 726049
What percent of MLB games are decided by one run?
Re: Major League Baseball Stats
Answered By: rainbow-ga on 06 May 2006 07:54 PDT
Hi blue1947, Approximately 30% of all baseball games are decided by one run. "Research shows that about 30 percent of all baseball games are decided by exactly one run. That's less than one game in three. In about 40 percent of those one-run decisions, the underdog wins the game straight-up. The favored team wins by one run in the other 60 percent." Let's talk Winning http://www.letstalkwinning.com/winalert_July31_2003.htm "Bettors who favor the runline are sure to have more than the usual share of thrills, as well as the indigestion, that comes with sports betting, as 30 percent of all MLB games are decided by a single run, which might explain why most bettors stick to the moneyline." Doc's Sports http://www.docsports.com/betting-the-mlb-runline.html Search criteria: percent OR percentage MLB games "decided by" "one run" I hope this is helpful. Best regards, Rainbow
|There are no comments at this time.|
If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
|Search Google Answers for|