Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: international taxation / south africa ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: international taxation / south africa
Category: Relationships and Society > Government
Asked by: ikoskela-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 12 May 2006 17:53 PDT
Expires: 16 May 2006 02:50 PDT
Question ID: 728270
If someone from South Africa moves to the United States and earns
income in the US from a US company, does the person need to pay taxes
to the South African government?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy